
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
This was actually a really hard pick for me, because I like TV shows but I wouldn't say I LOVE any of them in particular. I just like having something to watch before I go to sleep or during a study break. BUT this show reminds me of my childhood which is always a good thing! I actually started watching BMW (Boy Meets World) during the re-runs. I didn't watch a lot of TV as a young kid besides Saturday morning/Sunday morning cartoons. I love love love BMW! Always makes me laugh, with a little drama on the side. And come on who doesn't find Shawn to be a total HUNK? Oh, 90's hair....And then Shawn's brother comes into the picture in later seasons and man, what a HEART THROB! All over the cover of Tiger Beats, for sure. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment