Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 5



Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Today I'm supposed to post a picture of my favorite memory. How in the world am I supposed to pick one memory from 22+ years of life?? I really have no idea. At first, I figured I would post a picture from the past year, but I realized that I recently created a "Top 10 of 2010" list so that would be repetitive. The first thing that popped into my head was a family trip years ago. I seriously can't even remember the exact year, but it was one of the last trips my entire family (Mom, Dad, and 2 Bros) took together. We went to the Grand Canyon and along the way we stopped at a placed called Zion National Park. Not really sure what we were getting ourselves into, we started out on a hike in the canyon. The water was really low at that time so you could walk right next to the river. Because of the constant supply of freshwater the sides of the canyon were overgrown with green moss. There were multiple water falls that cascaded down the side of the canyon. Needless to say, it is still one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment