Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 160

Thankful for sweet words from patients, continued confidence in my PT skills, and potential new living situations.

BTW: Dad, Mom and David are currently road tripping to the Grand Canyon and surrounding area. God is so good! I am so thankful that Dad is getting out and living life again. Praying that God continues to heal his body and draws our family closer together through His love. It truly is miraculous to think about all that has come and gone since January. It's days like today that make me realize how truly blessed I am to have such a solid foundation beneath my feet. It can be so tempting to throw your hands up and give up when things get tough, but instead I have a Savior who gave it all for me to live this life. Each day is a gift and a sacrifice that I will never repay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment