Today is one of those days where I could never put into words the entirety of my thankfulness to God. After a wonderfully lazy day at home I was able to reconnect with my home group. It has been over a year since we have been together and the joy of The Lord resounded in that apartment. We were able to eat, laugh and pray together as sisters in Christ and it was incredibly beautiful. It is in these moments that I wish I could soak up each drop of hope, joy and love but truly my cup overflowed! "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Luke 6:38 To sit hand in hand and pray to Our Abba, Father was so incredibly beautiful. We are all so broken but God in His undeniable mercy continues to bless us and mold us to be like Christ. It is so refreshing to release all of the dark sin that overwhelms and downcasts my soul and to know that these girls will receive it lovingly. Praying that God continues to be present in each one of our lives. I pray that we are shaped into His image and that through our sanctification we can proclaim the greatness of His glory! I pray that He would give me an unsatisfiable thirst for time with Him and for more of His Truth. Thank you Father!
Psalm 111
"Praise the Lord.
I will extol the Lord with all my heart
in the council of the upright and in the
assembly.
Great are the works of the Lord;
they are pondered by all who delight in
them.
Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
and his righteousness endure forever.
He has caused his wonders to be
remembered;
the Lord is gracious and compassionate.
He provides food for those who fear him;
he remembers his covenant forever.
He has shown his people the power of his
works,
giving them the lands of other nations.
The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy.
They are steadfast for ever and ever,
done in faithfulness and uprightness.
He provided redemption for his people'
he ordained his covenant forever-
holy and awesome is his ma.e
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of
wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good
understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise."
No comments:
Post a Comment