Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 255

Today was another gift from my Abba. Incredibly thankful for His precious gifts to me. Thankful for restful nights sleep, waking up without an alarm and not having to rush out of bed, Target expeditions with the roommate, afternoons spent reading challenging truths from The Word and learning from God's people, incredibly powerful worship with Christ's beloved bride and car rides full of laughter. 

During opening prayer at church tonight I asked God to be undeniably tangible. I asked Him to be so present that the air would feel different in our lungs. I asked Him to break down walls that were holding back His Church and to exchange hearts of stone for hearts of flesh. Man oh man did He move tonight! I loved listening to the voice of the bride rise up to proclaim God's sovereignty. I am continually encouraged by the joy heard through worship. It's so refreshing to witness God pouring out love over His children. He is so good, friends! 

"On my knees I can see,
Where my heart needs to be.
When this life gets to me,
I'll be found on my knees" 
On My Knees - Seryn

No comments:

Post a Comment