Definitely the hardest clinical day thus far in my career. Put a kiddo on a Halo flight to Oklahoma knowing that the probability of him seeing the weekend was slim. Despite all he is going through he laughed during our interaction today and that smile will forever be inscribed on my heart. I know that God teaches us even in suffering but this type of learning is never fun. I know He is faithful and He will endure. I am so encouraged by this kiddo's family and pray that The Lord would embrace them over the next few days. I pray that He would grant my little buddy peace and rest and that absolute comfort would fill the hearts of his parents, siblings and family members. You are good, Abba. I know that Your plan is perfect but open my eyes to see Your mercy even in the shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment