Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 262

It's my 25th BIRTHDAY! That's right, I am officially 1/4 of a century old! Today could not have been any more wonderful. Woke up to delicious pancakes and a fresh cup of coffee from the roommate, spent the morning lounging around in my PJs, decided to head out of the apartment for a quick lunch from the pizza place across the place, then adventured around Addison a bit for some shopping and boba tea. Ended the evening with an incredible time of learning from God's Word on the subject of sanctification and then was able to stay after the service for some sweet sweet worship and communication time with my Abba. God is so good to me and it defies all human logic. I am looking forward to spending the next week reading through my old journals to see all The Lord has done in my life over the past 7 years and reflecting on where He is leading me to. My life is crazy, confusing, and frustrating at times but it is mine and it is beautiful. Praying that God continues to mold me into a woman of Christ over this next year. I am asking for discernment over where my road is headed but am learning to trust His lead and be patient in each stage. I pray that He would continue to show me the beauty in the little things and would proceed with the continual process of sanctification. Asking for Him to destroy the desires of my flesh and to crumble all my idols. I want to yearn for time with Him and I wish to seek His face more and more. Thankful for all my friends and family who make this and every day joyful. 

Birthday pancakes with sprinkles &candles!


Delicious birthday cake from Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment