Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 210

Thankful for 7am wake ups instead of 5 am, lunch with coworkers, investigating during evaluations, dinner with my dear friend, long goodbye hugs, and phone calls with my encourager.

Today I said goodbye to one of the most incredible ladies I know. I am so proud of her and excited for this new stage of her life but the idea of not having her close by makes me sad. She is one of the most steadfast and loyal friends I have ever known. I am confident that despite the distance we will stay close. We have known each other for almost ten years and I rest in knowing that we will celebrate 20 years of friendship. Praying blessings over her journey. Asking God to keep her safe and to provide her with reassurance. I hope that she finds friends quickly but knows that I am never too far away. I love you Miss Alley Solis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment