Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Night Before The Journey

May 12, 2010

It's here. For the past 8 months I have been thinking about this day and here it is. Tomorrow I will step on my first international flight, solo. This time tomorrow I will be nearing Amsterdam and will be anxiously waiting to meet the 8 other members of the mission team, Team Tororo! I don't know what emotions to write down or how to put my thoughts on paper. I feel like I should be freaking out right not but I can honestly say that I am not. Knowing that God has been preparing me for this trip provides me with strength and comfort. I just cannot wrap my mind around the fact that He chose me! I feel unworthy but I know that it's not just the Ugandans' lives that will be changed...I am about to have my world rocked! I will find time to write every day. I want to be able to soak it all in over and over. For now I will get some sleep in my own bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment