Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 14

Today was an off day. Things just didn't seem to line up correctly. I have been having issues with my blood sugar again and today at worked I nearly passed out because it dropped so much. I need to start taking care of myself but I am easily rundown by stress. I find excuses to not eat like I should. My body is not my own, but rather a vessel for the King of Kings. It is through my body that I can live out the truth of The Gospel. My prayer for today is that God would, in His mercy, give me a deeper trust. That I may lose myself in Him and turn to Him as my ground of rest and spring of being. Even in struggles I am thankful for Christ. I am encouraged by His love and rejuvenated by His strength.

I am the Lord , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord , and there is no other. (Isaiah 45:5, 6 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment