Friday!!!!!!!!!! Worked dragged by today but its because I was anticipating the arrival of my beside, Ms. Megan Fenney! Successfully completed week two of clinicals which is crazy. I can't believe how quickly this experience is going by! After work, went to dinner with Megan and Lance. Phillip was supposed to come as well buttttttttt someone got "stuck in traffic" for over an hour. Haha! Afterwards, we all went tithe Dallas Museum of Art. They open the museum at night and have different activities. It was really fun especially people watching all the Dallas-ites. Today I am thankful for incredible friendships that withstand all the barriers!
There are many who say, "Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Lord !" You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord , make me dwell in safety. (Psalms 4:6-8 ESV)


No comments:
Post a Comment