Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17

Busy busy busy day and I am sure tomorrow will be even more so because our electronic documentation system crashed around 2pm...this means all of the new patients were not added onto our evaluation orders....so tomorrow will be a catch up day! But! I came home and listened to some ridiculous music while getting ready for a date with my dear friend Alley. I love her so much. She is such an encouragement and blessing to me. I am so thankful for her and her friendship over the past, wow!, 10 years!! Thankful for enduring friendships despite high school drama, distance, and rival universities :)


But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. (Galatians 5:22-26 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment