It's not even noon and I already know what I am thankful for today. Today I am thankful for my dear friend Phillip. Phillip is currently traveling around the world on an eleven month mission trip called The World Race. Even crazier than that is the fact that he is currently in Uganda, the country that I dearly love. You see Phillip has become one of those solid rocks in my life. We've seen each other go through peaks and valleys in our walk with The Lord, but I have always known that I could turn to Phillip for guidance, encouragement and powerful prayer. I have always felt that Phillip is a prayer warrior. He's one of those people that God has gifted with an ability to express emotions so perfectly. I know my Abba has an amazing plan for Phillip.
Phillip desperately needs prayer right now. I won't attempt to type out all the details but he has come to a cross road. The only way he will know what path to take is if God illuminates it for him. Pray with me brothers and sisters. Pray with urgency and expectation.
Psalm 16:11 "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

No comments:
Post a Comment