Thankful for restful sleep, hugs from friends, powerful praying church, and God's all encompassing love. Taking everything one day at a time. Praying for my Dad's biopsy and for God to heal and be glorified through it all. Prayed with one of the pastors tonight who said everything I couldn't articulate. God is bigger than cancer. We are asking for co,plate healing not just best case scenarios. We are praying for God to ring my Dad closer to Himself in a way that my Dad has never experienced before. And we are praying for God to be magnified through it all.
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival, so that you will no longer suffer reproach. Behold, at that time I will deal with all your oppressors. And I will save the lame and gather the outcast, and I will change their shame into praise and renown in all the earth. At that time I will bring you in, at the time when I gather you together; for I will make you renowned and praised among all the peoples of the earth, when I restore your fortunes before your eyes," says the Lord . (Zephaniah 3:17-20 ESV)
"Left my fear by the side of the road
Hear You speak
Won't let go
Fall to my knees as I lift my hands to pray
Got every reason to be here again
Father's love that draws me in
And all my eyes wanna see is a glimpse of You
All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
Is You Lord"
-Hillsong
No comments:
Post a Comment