Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4

Texas A&M!!!! To be fair, I knew this was what I wanted to write about before the Cotton Bowl last night but adding another W to a crazy and unexpected season doesn't hurt. But for me Texas A&M is more than just sports teams. It's where I met my best friends, learned who I was, found Jesus and grew in Him, learned about respect and selfless service, and gained the knowledge I needed to succeed in my life now. I had crazy adventures and bad days. I laughed, cried and cheered all over that campus. I became involved in traditions and thus fell in love with a huge extended family. I grew up at Texas A&M. I'll never regret choosing that particular university. God knew exactly what He was doing when He sent me there and for that I am eternally grateful.


Colossians 3:17 "And whatever you do, whether word or deed, do it all in the name of Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."

No comments:

Post a Comment