Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34

Incredibly thankful for this weekend. I didn't even realize how badly I needed to spend time with my family. Even in the confusion and mess, my family continues to be my strength. God is doing work in the hearts of my parents and brothers so I rest in His plan and timing. I am constantly reminded that He knows best and that He will provide. He is my Good Shepard and He will not lead me astray. My hope, joy, and peace come from Him.

Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually! Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgments he uttered, (1 Chronicles 16:11, 12 ESV)

I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. (John 10:14-17 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment