Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38

I have the most wonderful friends on the planet. Seriously. Bekah sent me an adorable note and "worry doll" from Guatemala. I definitely teared up and felt so loved. I may not always pick the best gentlemen but seriously my lady friends rock!

Hectic day at the hospital but in a good way. Had my midterm conference and things are going smoothly. I really can't believe there are only 3 weeks left!

Still waiting to hear back about when dad is scheduled for his biopsy so please keep praying about that.

As for me, I am praying for God to erase all the negative thoughts that have flooded my mind over the past few days about myself. Praying that He would continue to fill my heart with His love and that I wouldn't grow discouraged. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't been feeling lonely the past couple of days because I have but God has provided me with amazing people. It is always hard on me when I lose someone no matter what the situation. But I am trusting that God heals all things and it is okay to miss him. I can't be afraid to be open and honest about where I am in my daily walk.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment