Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39

Today was a back to the roots kind of day...a boots wearin', country music blarin', texas accent sangin', Shiner bock drinkin', good Lord praisin' kind of day :] The weather is INCREDIBLE right now. If you haven't been spending time outside GO OUTSIDE! Seriously, it's gorgeous.

Went to the doctor this morning (and he was knowledgeable!) found out my ankle may be a bigger deal than I was trying to make it. Looks like I may have some joint change going on but I'll be going to a specialist on Tuesday for more imaging and tests. Not going to worry about it right now. I figure even if I have to have surgery of some kind I'll be able to walk. I'll be pretty disappointed if I can't run any more (especially when the weather is like this) because it's such a great stress reliever but I'll find something else to do. God is good.

Still waiting on everything with Daddy. Waiting waiting waiting.

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. (Romans 12:9-15 NIV)




No comments:

Post a Comment