Thankful today for stress relieving work outs and amazing play lists. Thankful for awesome co-workers and "See you later!" parties!
Today my co-workers took me out to lunch for my last week at work! I have been truly blessed by this clinic and their ability to take me in under their wings and teach me the ropes. They have been so understanding about everything with my Dad and so willing to teach me. I have enjoyed every minute of my time with patients and I am beyond excited about my future career! God has placed me in a field where I can see healing, strength renewal and His love every single day. I often feel completely uncertain about my future. Where will I live? Who will I meet? Where will I be next year and 5 years and 10 years from now? What will my life look like? But today I just have peace. I know that wherever I am going, and whomever I meet will be there because of a merciful and loving Abba. This life is just one part of an eternity with The Lord. His path is never wrong. His love never fails. I am realizing that we carry burdens we don't have to bear because we just don't realize how powerful prayer is and how powerful our God is.
"As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him." Psalm 18:30
"You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water. I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. I will be satisfied..." Psalm 63: 1-5
No comments:
Post a Comment