Wonderful day....FINALLY! Busy but productive day at the hospital. My CI and I had time to talk about how I've progressed and how I hope my last 4 weeks go. That's right people I am over the half way mark! What what?!
Dad went to the me doc in Houston and she's ready to tackle this cancer business. Hoping to have his biopsy scheduled for early next week which means results by the end of next week. Praying that it's a primary lung carcinoma, if so surgery to remove the upper right lobe will take place within a month or so. Dad sounds much better probably due to the reassurance that someone knows what they are talking about.
Finished the day eating delicious food, coloring and watching Model Behavior with Ms. Lindsey Boer. Pretty perfect ending....Justin Timberlake's white man fro never goes out of style.
Continuing to put all my faith, hope,and trust in God and His plans knowing that He is a kind and loving Father.
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. (Ephesians 3:16-19 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment