Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 43

Today was my Monday but it was a short day because I had an appointment with the orthopedic doctor who was pretty wonderful. First off, he was an Aggie (whoop!). Second, he went to UTSW. Third, he realized that as a PT I am knowledgeable and am an important part of the rehab process. I love when doctors acknowledge this! Oh, and then he offered me a job. WIN! So if December rolls around and I have no prospects he'll be receiving a phone call. As for the results, I have a medial tibial stress fracture. Sadly, the only treatment is to stop activity for 3 months...I might lose my mind but I know I need to be careful with this so I'll do it.

Dad UPDATE:
Dad goes in TOMORROW for his biopsy. Pray that the doctors are skillful, that the biopsy has results and for God to intervene! Dad also has an appointment with MD Anderson next Tuesday to talk about treatment options which unless they tell him something completely different will include complete removal of his right upper lobe. Pray pray pray!

Psalm 86:11 "Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name."

Psalm 20:1 "May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of God of Jacob protect you."

No comments:

Post a Comment