GOOD NEWS FINALLY!! Dad had some diagnostic tests this morning to look at the 2 "hot" spots (one in his stomach and one in his colon) that came up on the PETscan and THEY WERE CLEAR! It doesn't look like they are other metastasized cancers so PRAISE GOD! Thank you all so much for the continued prayers! Dad's surgeon is out of the country (must be nice!) until the end of March so looks like surgery will be pushed back. BUT right now we are just praising the Lord for healing! I am so incredibly thankful for all of you. For your prayers, cards, sweet text messages and meals. You are amazing! I wish I could find a better way to say thank you!
Psalm 91:4
" He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
No comments:
Post a Comment