Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 60

Wow...2 whole months of thankfulness has come and gone! And 8 weeks has flown by! I am officially done with my first clinical rotation and it's so bittersweet. Maybe I am biased because it was my first affiliation but I was absolutely blessed and encouraged by the staff and patients I spent my 8 weeks with. Today was a perfect wrap up day. I was able to discharge all my patients home (:]!!!) and say goodbye to my co-workers. One of my patients told me how proud she was of me and that if I hadn't told her she would have had no idea I was a student. It's moments like that where I know without a doubt that I am exactly where I am meant to be. God is SO GOOD! Saying goodbye is always hard for me but I know that what I've learned and experienced over these past weeks will only propel me as I move along. Only 9 months till graduation!!!! (AHH!!)

I packed up everything I own for a week vacation in the hometown! I am ready to see Dad and the family and to spend some time relaxing and hopefully soaking up some rays at the beach (even if the water is freezing). Every time I head to my little town on the coast I am more and more thankful for it. I didn't appreciate the beauty of it when I lived there but now that I live in a city I finally understand why people rush down to spend free moments there. Again, God is good!

Finished the evening with deliciousness for dinner and laughter over Taylor Swift with extra goats. Pretty marvelous day!!!

Ezekiel 11: 19 "I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh."

No comments:

Post a Comment