Hometowns are so weird. At least for me they are. In high school I couldn't wait to get out of this place and even during college I didn't really care about it all that much but now things are different. Maybe it's because I am growing up and missing the freedom of high school. Maybe it's because I am exhausted by the constant hustle and bustle of the big city. Maybe it's because I can finally spend time in this town without focusing on past mistakes. Maybe it's because I can finally completely forgive.
Whatever the reason today I spent cruising around Rockport. I rolled my windows down and drove the speed limit. I purposefully took Fulton Beach Rd instead of business 35. And I soaked in every thing. The sun, the breeze, the birds, and the waves. And I was overwhelmed by God's majesty and was completely rejuvenated.
Dad has a tentative surgery date for March 27th. I know he is ready to finally get things rolling. I am praying for healing and skillful hands. God is bigger.



No comments:
Post a Comment