Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 79

Thankful for short class days, reunions with co-workers who always make me feel welcome, good workouts, my innate awkwardness, dinner with wonderful ladies, dance parties I. The kitchen, and double chocolate brownies which completely negate my workout. :]

I talked to my little brother for a bit today! Mom and Dad got him tickets to see Tim Tebow speak in CC. David was so excited. I am incredibly blessed by my brother. I cannot imagine our family without him. Even though I was 9 when he was born I have been given so many opportunities to bond with him and I am so thankful for that. Watching him grow into a young man is crazy but exciting. I pray that God would continue to draw David close to himself. I pray that David would never know a day away from God. I pray that he would always listen and choose God's path over the other trails that will lie before his feet. I pray that he grows into a solid Godly man who will be a loving brother, son, friend and one day dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment