Thankful for free coffee, productive mornings, new workouts, open and honest worship, prayer partners, and hugs.
I am beginning to feel the stress of Dad's upcoming surgery. The anxiety that I expected to have much sooner has started to burrow in to my daily thoughts. I feel as though I am constantly forgetting something important or that I should be doing something but when I just stop and breathe I realize that everything is moving along normally. I know that God is sovereign in this but I am scared. I can only imagine how my Dad is feeling and my prayer is that God would lift him up with love, encouragement, peace, and hope. I ask for rest for my entire family. I seek peace. But above all I plead for healing.
When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. (Psalm 94:18, 19 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment