Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100

WOW! 100 days of thankfulness completed! God is good!

Today I am thankful for productive days off from class, hot tea, cozy blankets, free movie tickets and Miss Lindsey Boer. I don't brag about that lady enough. She's been a rock to me since starting PT school and I would be incredibly lost and super grumpy :] without her. God knows exactly who to send to you in times of need and He is good to call people to speak their minds when you need to hear it.

Still haven't heard anything from Dad so continued prayers for a clear biopsy. I am hoping that he and Mom both were able to catch up on sleep and are enjoying the hometown.

Came across this verse this morning and LOVED it!

Isaiah 52:7 "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, 'Your God reigns!'"

My prayer for this blog was for it to be a daily reminder to myself of how much God loves me and how abundantly He provides. It was meant to be an opportunity for me to take a few minutes each day to reflect on His majesty in my own life. I had NO idea that this blog would be a source of encouragement and strength during one of the greatest struggles of my life thus far. I am blessed every day by text messages, Facebook comments and phone calls from friends who have read my blog and have been consistently praying for my specific needs. They have indeed proclaimed good news, peace and salvation to me, constantly reminding me that God is sovereign and reigns over all!

I pray that this has also been of encouragement to you. That you have taken opportunities to thank our Abba for the goodness He bestows on you daily. He loves you with an incredible passion and He will never forsake you. You are His children and thus are entitled to the Kingdom of Glory. He knows you by name and He speaks to your heart. He knows you more intimately than person yet loves you without condition. Our tongues will never be able to profess His greatness fully but He is worthy of our praise!

100 days! 100 praises! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment