Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 105

Thankful for fun days in class, surviving a 7 day detox, sweet texts from amazing friends, and daily reminders of God's truth.

Tonight I pray in desperation for those affected by the tragedy in Boston. My heart broke when I heard the news and I felt sick to my stomach. We, as a country, desperately need a loving Abba. I pray that God would at this exact moment begin to heal the injured. I pray that He would provide console to their families. I pray that His amazing peace would sweep over the city, so that the people would find rest. I pray for President Obama. I pray that he would gain wisdom from God. I pray that he would be a beacon for the Lord's will. Watching him tonight was a reminder of the stress he carries every day. Like presidents before, President Obama has begun to physically age. I pray that God would ease his burden. I pray for our military men and women. I pray for their safety and for clear leadership. Please join me in praying over this tragedy.

John 15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

2 Samuel 22: 3-4 "my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge, and my savior - from violent people you save me. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise and have been saved from my enemies."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous hand."




No comments:

Post a Comment