Thankful for being able to cross tasks off my to-do list! Cannot believe there are only 5 class days left and then I am off on clinicals for the rest of the year. No more school! No more school! Finally!
Also, there is a storm blowing I tonight and I can already hear the rustling of leaves outside my window. It's these moments of quiet that I begin to think about how miraculous the past few months have bee. They've been an emotional roller coaster for sure,but I have been reminded of my absolute dependence and God. It's beautiful when You know without a doubt that you can rely on so,some. That despite your faults and set backs they will be your motivator, encourager and biggest proponent. To imagine that the God of the universe would love me deeply enough to be that force in my life is unfathomable. But He is all those things and so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment