Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 97

Thankful for my amazing and supportive friends, baseball, and sweat pants.

Didn't go to the hospital today. Dad has had a lot of visitors and we figure pd we'd give him the day off. :] he's still struggling with nausea so prayers for that to clear up and he still has his chest tube as well. Hoping to get that out tomorrow. We still don't know about the biopsy so pleading with God for that to come back negative. I will see Dad and Mom tomorrow morning before I head back to Dallas. Pray that God would grant me peace while I am back in Dallas and focus for school.

Today was another wonderful example of how blessed I am by my friends. I have been able to talk to all of my besties except for one today, and each one has such an important role in my life. I cannot imagine how I would cope without their texts, phone calls, and encouragement.

I am still struggling with trusting God and His wisdom. I am trying to rest on my salvation through Christ and not from myself, but this has been an attack point for the enemy. I know that His love encompasses all of my shortcomings, but I keep trying to "fix" myself. It's when I do this that I stumble further. Praying for His tangible love this week



Come Thou Fount
Come thou Fount of every blessing; Tune my heart to sing thy grace;
Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet, Sung by flaming tongues above,
Praise the mount; I'm fixed upon it: Mount of thy redeeming love.

Here I raise my Ebenezer, Hither by thy help I'm come
And I hope, by thy good pleasure, Safely to arrive at home,
Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love,
Here's my heart. O take and seal it; Seal it for thy courts above.

Jesus sought me when a stranger, Wand'ring from the fold of God,
He, to rescue me from danger, Interposed his precious blood,
Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love.
O to grace how great a debtor Daily I'm constrained to be!
Let they goodness, like a fetter, Bind my wandering heart to thee

Prone to wander, Lord I feel it, Prone to leave the God I love.
Here's my heart. O take and seal it; Seal it for thy courts above.

No comments:

Post a Comment