I LOVE DAYS LIKE TODAY! The weather was INCREDIBLE. I was productive for a few hours this morning, got to see and hug my sister-in-law, went to a minor league baseball team with Lindsey and Katie, and finished the evening laughing about PT school with some first years. So incredibly thankful for days like today which are an absolute blessing.
I was encouraged by a text message from a sweet friend today about her desire for close accountability. We had been each other's accountability partners before starting our first clinical rotation but after that, and with everything with my Dad, things had gotten "off schedule". I am blessed by her faithfulness and her desire to pursue the Lord closely. I know that the Lord will use her to be a tool in my life, to help me to grow closer to Him and more like Christ. I have been yearning for close accountability but was at a loss about where to go from there. God answers our prayers. I am looking forward to worship tomorrow back at The Village. It's been about 2 weeks and I have desperately missed the raw worship atmosphere of that church. I pray that God shows up tomorrow night in a way that is undeniably devine.
Also!!!!!! I just realized I didn't update about Dad! He heard from his doctor yesterday morning and his biopsy scans were all clear! Praise God! The treatment decisions were drastically different if the cancer was found in his lymph nodes. It didn't even hit me till last night when I tried to go to sleep but when it did tears of pure joy poured down. This has been a long journey for my family. Things are not over but we will celebrate this news and grow in God's strength to handle the days to come. Hallelujah!!

No comments:
Post a Comment